Sister Crispy Popiah - Asam Pedas Instant Paste (Suitable for 2-4 pax)
Brand: Sister Crispy Popiah.
4 packs in one pouch and halal certified product.
1 individual pack is suitable for 1-2 pax.
Ready to eat instant paste. Convenient to eat for Iftar & Sahoor.
Asam Pedas is a popular dish in nothern and southern Malaysia.
Asam pedas is usually cooked with mackerel, red fish and hering but this paste can also be cooked as spice for squid, meat and vegetable. Mmm! Taste so yummy! It is so easy that you can use it for stir frying, steaming or even grilling!
- FAST & SIMPLE PREPARATION
- NO PRESERVATIVE
- NO COLOURING
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- LIFE SPAN: 1 YEAR ROOM TEMPERATURE STORAGE
Cooking Method/ Cara Penyediaan :
Steam and grill seafood/fish:
1. Pour a pack of Asam Pedas on a cleaned.
2. Steam or grill for 10 - 15 mins or until thoroughly cook & serve.
Stir frying vegetable, meat & seafood :
1. Heat a pan with medium heat/
2. Add 10ml water, pour a pack of Asam Pedas paste into a pan.
3. Add in your desired vegetable, meat or seafood.
4. Stir fry until thoroughly cook.